Use Actual Window Minimizer for more practical and effortless window management. The tool offers various ways of manual and automatic window minimization to the system tray or any desktop spot. Avoid taskbar clutter - minimize your windows anywhere!Whats new in version 8.1.2:
Actual Window Minimizer was created to bring more convenience in window management, offering new ways for optimizing your workspace that standard Windows functions don't provide. It lets you minimize any window to the system tray, thus leaving the taskbar empty and your workspace more organized. It's also possible to minimize a window to any space on the desktop.
The tool has different ways of minimization. You can manually turn on the feature with the special Minimize-to-Tray button in window's title bar, via system window command or using the hotkey. It's also possible to adjust automatic minimization upon window's startup or deactivation. Finally, you can replace the function of default buttons (either Minimize or Close).
The thing particularly helpful for fine-tuning minimization is that the tool can apply individual settings for a single window type. You can either set options for all windows or adjust minimization properties for particular window types. Such division allows you getting precisely the effect you want from working with the program. All the adjustments are extremely easy to set as the interface is very close to ideal and takes no time to familiarize with it.
Actual Window Minimizer is also at its best with window compatibility as it supports most of window types, including command prompt windows (also known as console/CMD/DOS ones).
• Ability to specify file masks (using the "*" and "?" symbols) for the Program target window criterion is added.
• Additional title buttons are now compatible with Stardock WindowFX.
• Compatiblity with Agnitum Outpost Security Suite is restored.
• Compatibility with Foxit PDF Reader is improved.
• Windows 8/8.1: Internet Explorer 11 closed immediately when running in Metro mode.
• In some cases opening a new window of Internet Explorer 11 also opened additional unwanted IE window.
• Adobe Flash Installer crashed after clicking the Quit button if Actual Window Minimizer was running.
• In some cases changing Actual Window Minimizer language made some of additional title buttons and window menu commands disappear.
• Applying the AltMinimize feature to aBurner window did not hide its taskbar button.
• P-III 600+ CPU
• Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
• 128+ Mb RAM
• 10+ Mb free space on HDD
Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003Limitations:
14-day evaluation period, registration reminder popup windowRelease notes: